desynch bugs with screenshots 2.1b4

Warzone 2.1.x series. (Unsupported--read only!)
soraoseka
Greenhorn

desynch bugs with screenshots 2.1b4

Post by soraoseka »

Hello,
I was playing on Lan with my brother, when i was about to destroy the end of his base i found out by looking at both screen that the life bar was different on the building i was destroying on each screen. More than that, I as the attackant and server, saw the life bar get FULL suddenly when he had nothing to repair his building (his screen did not show the bar suddenly getting full). Moreover, the damage value seemed to be different on each computer despite the destruction of the building at the exact same time.
here are joined screenshots, i was attacking with flying units, viper, fragmantation bombs.
Client
Client
Server
Server
Btw we were running the game on XP x86.
Thanks.
soraoseka
Greenhorn

Re: desynch bugs with screenshots 2.1b4

Post by soraoseka »

I forgot to report an event. After i killed my only oppenent, the lost screen showed on his screen but the winning screen did not show up on my screen, I had to find and destroy the left over of neutral units/buildings. Is that a bug or is it normal?
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Re: desynch bugs with screenshots 2.1b4

Post by Buginator »

This was a known issue, and it should be pretty much fixed in trunk or the next release of 2.1

For the win condition, it is pretty flaky how that works. I noticed this sometime happens, but I was never able to reproduce it 100%.

Usually, a lone droid is the cause of this, but not always.