Error log file and broken truck

Warzone 2.1.x series. (Unsupported--read only!)
w8nq7HQ4Ph
New user

Error log file and broken truck

Post by w8nq7HQ4Ph »

I am using the latest beta 4, and yes when playing single player I use the cheat codes. At about the the 2nd or 3rd to last level, it crashed, and it has actually been doing that since long before the Warzone 2100 Resurrection project was started, however, this time I have an error dump file. Developers, do you want the dump file? The dump actually occurred after I was able to save the game, but when hitting continue it crashed.

Also, I have noticed an instability in the trucks around the 2nd or 3rd to last level also. If I have a truck that has been around since just about the very beginning of the game, the "build" menu fails to work with that particular truck, and it doesn't really show on when I click the build button to see the available trucks.

If you need more details let me know, and thanks for implementing the "dump to file" functionality, that should be very useful.

Peter
Peter
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Re: Error log file and broken truck

Post by Buginator »

Sure, you can attach the file, but it is a bit better to do it in the 'official' place: https://gna.org/bugs/?group=warzone

Also note, that using cheats, can screw up your game. If the game expects you to find X, and you cheat and finish that level without it, then somewhere down the road, it will expect to find X, but it don't, and it will most likely crash.

This is why 'cheat' bugreports aren't really valid, depending on what cheat, and how you did it.
codybuff05
Greenhorn

Re: Error log file and broken truck

Post by codybuff05 »

is it possible to "make up" a cheat? that would be shizz-ite! ^_^