Minimap colors

Our old place to report Bugs, it's not used anymore. To report bugs, please read this topic.
rush2049
Trained
Trained

Minimap colors

Post by rush2049 »

I could not get a screen shot of this bug, but on the map with the big circular pyrimid....    (it is a 4p map)the minimap has a shade of green for random tiles...

I tried looking at the map and determining if it was a cetain tile, but Icouldn't tell.

Warzone 2.0.4
Fast Computer
Windows SP2
Default Config for warzone -exept it was a network game... but I doubt this changes anything...

hope someone can recreate it.It is possible that it is in more than just this map, or maybey not... I can only test so many so quickly. The green tiles were also evident on the computer playing the networked game with me...

Oh and I know the green in the minimap isn't supposed to be there, cause it wasn't in 1.10 or anything back from 1.0 when Ibaught the game...

to describe the greem. it is a puke green color scattered around the map,kind of like it is a certain rotation of a tile or something....
System:AMD Phenom II x6 1055T @3.511ghz, 8GB DDR3 @1672.2mhz 9-9-9-24, Geforce GTX 275
C01eMaN
Trained
Trained

Re: Minimap colors

Post by C01eMaN »

ill have a look im gona have a quick run through the maps with the ai anyway

what video card do u have... it could be due to the drivers being outdated
or it could just be as simple as a wrong image for the map lol

coleman  ;)
Im Addicted To Warzone!!!!!!!
rush2049
Trained
Trained

Post by rush2049 »

oh when I say a fast computer I mean it...

AMD Athlon 64 3800+
XFX Geforce 7800 GTX
Asus Sli deluxe 16 Nforce 4

and I can garentee all drivers are up to date.. I wiped my HD's while in the process of the rather difficult Vista uninstall, while keeping xp HD intact...  long story short formating the vista partition doesn't work cause vista's boot loader was on the xp HD.... dang thing... so I have an almost perfect install of everything, with a few bits of software missing that Iwill grab when I need em...
System:AMD Phenom II x6 1055T @3.511ghz, 8GB DDR3 @1672.2mhz 9-9-9-24, Geforce GTX 275
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

rush2049 wrote: I could not get a screen shot of this bug, but on the map with the big circular pyrimid....    (it is a 4p map)the minimap has a shade of green for random tiles...

Basingstoke is the map... and you didnt say which of the texture sets you were using... standard or grims.

is entirely possible that there is a nissing texture or one that doesnt show properly to account for the puke green color....just an observation from past experience with beta testing the new textures last year.
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
rush2049
Trained
Trained

Post by rush2049 »

oh that might be it, it is using grims gfx,socheck that out... maybey,

and yes I had expierenced just about everything that can go wrong with gfx, back when I was working on new body's for wz, and weapons...