Campaign 3, Mission 1, transport does not return

Our old place to report Bugs, it's not used anymore. To report bugs, please read this topic.
UrbanVoyeur
Trained
Trained

Post by UrbanVoyeur »

I'm using the latest 2.06. XP SP2. Tried both the upgrade and full install.

After the transport leaves, I can't get it to return.

If I recycle all the remaining units after the transport leaves, then the mission ends and I can start on the new map, but with just 10 units.

I tried saving before and after the transport leaves, exiting the game and restarting, but it did not help.
themousemaster
Regular
Regular

Re: Campaign 3, Mission 1, transport does not return

Post by themousemaster »

Do you mean the final mission of Campaign 2, not the first of 3, right?

I know that stage confused me the first time as well... it takes the transport exactly 7 minutes from the point that it leaves the left edge of the map for it to reappear (at the same point).

It doesn't come back for the whole half hour?  Ouch.
DevUrandom
Regular
Regular

Post by DevUrandom »

It should... In all savegames I tested (ok "all" means 2 in this case) it worked...
Maybe you want to give us your savegame, since this bug really should be fixed in 2.0.6.
UrbanVoyeur
Trained
Trained

Post by UrbanVoyeur »

themousemaster wrote: Do you mean the final mission of Campaign 2, not the first of 3, right?
Yes, sorry for the confusion -- I do mean the end of Camp 2 when the base is about to be Nuked. The transport leaves but never returns. I I recycle all the units, and go on to Camp 3 M1 with jsut 10 units, I do get three transports full of lightly armed/armored veterans. (not the one heavily armed/armored I recycled earlier nor any of the units on my build roster)
themousemaster wrote: It doesn't come back for the whole half hour?  Ouch.
Correct.

Edit: I just tried it again and it is working now. The transport comes after  7 minutes and continues to make trips.

Thanks
Last edited by UrbanVoyeur on 05 Apr 2007, 16:03, edited 1 time in total.