Warfactory and texture error

Our old place to report Bugs, it's not used anymore. To report bugs, please read this topic.
Hitman
Greenhorn

Warfactory and texture error

Post by Hitman »

Warzone2100 Version
Warzone2100-2.0.5

Operating System
Gentoo Linux 2.6.18-emission1 Kernel x86_64 Intel

Hardware Information
Intel Core2 E6600, Nvidia BFG7950GTO, 2Gig G.Skill DDR800, Gigabyte-DS3 Mobo. nvidia-drivers-1.0.9746

Warzone2100 Configuration
./warzone2100 --nosound --window --viewport 1024x768

Bug Description
Warfactory is not aligned properly within the map, obviously shown with screenshot. Happened when building the factory, scrolling off screen and then pressing b to center back onto my hq and the warfactory looked like it does in the screenshot. Unknown on how to reproduce.
Attachments
screenshot-20061230@200347.jpg
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Re: Warfactory and texture error

Post by lav_coyote25 »

is it just me ??  or what??  i dont see any pics. ???
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
DevUrandom
Regular
Regular

Post by DevUrandom »

Funny bugs we have. :)
Troman
Trained
Trained

Post by Troman »

It's not a bug, it's WZ's ultra-realistic physics engine - a dead drunk Python Heavy Cannon tank driver must have bumped into it after celebrating new year all night long.
?topic=1617.0
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

Troman wrote: It's not a bug, it's WZ's ultra-realistic physics engine - a dead drunk Python Heavy Cannon tank driver must have bumped into it after celebrating new year all night long.
excellent answer... ;D

but in actuality is whoever the map maker was/is he rotated the building that much off center.  there was another map - the pit i think... had the same type of bug... but with the cyborg factory.
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
ratarf
Trained
Trained

Post by ratarf »

Troman wrote: It's not a bug, it's WZ's ultra-realistic physics engine - a dead drunk Python Heavy Cannon tank driver must have bumped into it after celebrating new year all night long.
lol!!!  ;D