Some texture errors in map

Our old place to report Bugs, it's not used anymore. To report bugs, please read this topic.
P-Storm
Greenhorn

Some texture errors in map

Post by P-Storm »

in the map piramyds i saw this bug. It is something with the water. with the Grim's GFX I have no problem

Warzone2100 Version
Latest

Operating System
Windows XP Professional SP2

Hardware Information
AMD 3700+, 1 GB ram, geforce 6800XT,
ForceWare-versie: 91.47
Video BIOS-versie: 5.41.02.47.01

Warzone2100 Configuration
Latest install, fresh out of the box.

Bug Description
With the standard  (not grims gfx) i get these textures errors (see screenshot) Just choose the map pyramids and go a little out of your base and you see it.

//Edit Kamaze: Attached the images.
Attachments
error2xd7.jpg
error1sm6.jpg
Last edited by Kamaze on 31 Dec 2006, 13:50, edited 1 time in total.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Re: Some texture errors in map

Post by lav_coyote25 »

ummmm what images? ???
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
kage
Regular
Regular

Post by kage »

coyote: on this post and another, you seem to be having trouble viewing images... i'm seeing them alright...
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

well when i said i wasnt able to - i wasnt able to!! ;D  now they show up just fine. ;D
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
P-Storm
Greenhorn

Post by P-Storm »

Thx Kamaze to attach them :P

I think it is a problem in the z-order of the textures drawn. You will get the same effect in ureal editor if you put 2 block in the same place, so i think it is a rendering error.