hotfix 4 version 2.07 not working

Intended behaviour or bugs in other software.
basher5_2
Rookie
Rookie

hotfix 4 version 2.07 not working

Post by basher5_2 »

i do need help witht his or a new game file that does work i am sorry but this is not my kinda thing to be working with i do love this game terribly i really do but i do not know how to do these kinds of things
Giel
Regular
Regular

Re: hotfix 4 version 2.07 not working

Post by Giel »

basher5_2 wrote: i do need help witht his or a new game file that does work i am sorry but this is not my kinda thing to be working with i do love this game terribly i really do but i do not know how to do these kinds of things
Firstly these bug-reporting forums are "closed", secondly you've posted in "fixed bugs". I'm sure that no-one will look for "problems-to-solve" here.

Then we don't have a 4th hotfix for 2.0.7. If you're just being too lazy here to use "hotfix for version" instead of "hotfix 4 version" then I regret wasting my time on this response. On that side-note, you do realize that your English writing there is "bad", right? Reading your message and fixing the locations of spaces before pressing "post" will not hurt your chances of getting an answer you want, more likely the opposite. Also I've seen you using a lot of "you"="u", "are"="r" and "ur"="you are", my advice: don't, it makes reading your messages, although they've become shorter, take more time and effectively scares away people from wanting to read them (e.g. it demotivates me from reading your messages).

Then lastly; bug reports (which your above message absolutly does not qualify as!) need to go into the bug tracker, in which you can submit a bugreport.
"First make sure it works good, only then make it look good." -- Giel
Want to tip/donate? bitcoin:1EaqP4ZPMvUffazTxm7stoduhprzeabeFh
DevUrandom
Regular
Regular

Re: hotfix 4 version 2.07 not working

Post by DevUrandom »

Wait! Before entering a bugreport, read this: index.php?topic=55.0
I is about posting bugs in forums, but you will be able do adapt its essence to reporting bugs on a tracker.

moved