3.1 beta10 has been released!

The projects speaking tube.
Add your two cents if you want to.
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Re: 3.1 beta10 has been released!

Post by aubergine »

@Nagajo - can you attach a log file so we can find out what sound is missing? Or just search your log files for errors with ".ogg" in them as that should give us the filename of the missing audio.
"Dedicated to discovering Warzone artefacts, and sharing them freely for the benefit of the community."
-- https://warzone.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GO
Giani
Regular
Regular

Post by Giani »

Nagajo wrote:Hi all
Have problem with coordination of my units they moving different ways , and sometimes they can't pass some structures bildings. In the mountains if i place a cursor some where in map they just mooving to each other and stay in one place. They just stand and do nothin it's creeping me out really , and computer has a big lag sametimes becose he build units and they can't pass gates, walls etc. i try to show you on the screen .
The units don't have problems for moving around, the bug is that when you order them to go somewhere, they all try to go to the same exact tile.
My maps: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9501
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Post by aubergine »

Had a crash with this - known bug?

Code: Select all

info    |02:58:04: [destroyObject:272] destroyObject: object not found in list
info    |02:58:04: [destroyObject:272] Assert in Warzone: /Users/dak180/Applications/Build/wz2100/hg/wz2100-git/macosx/../src/objmem.cpp:272 (psCurr != __null), last script event: 'N/A'
"Dedicated to discovering Warzone artefacts, and sharing them freely for the benefit of the community."
-- https://warzone.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GO
Nagajo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nagajo »

aubergine wrote:@Nagajo - can you attach a log file so we can find out what sound is missing? Or just search your log files for errors with ".ogg" in them as that should give us the filename of the missing audio.
Yes here you go i find two of them from my system and one from worzone i will attach them catch :) Maybe you can use it becose i am not so smart like you guys :wink:
Attachments
WZlog-0522_101137.txt
(651.09 KiB) Downloaded 446 times
system.xml
(78.96 KiB) Downloaded 447 times
system1.xml
(78.96 KiB) Downloaded 434 times
Nagajo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nagajo »

Giani wrote:
Nagajo wrote:Hi all
Have problem with coordination of my units they moving different ways , and sometimes they can't pass some structures bildings. In the mountains if i place a cursor some where in map they just mooving to each other and stay in one place. They just stand and do nothin it's creeping me out really , and computer has a big lag sametimes becose he build units and they can't pass gates, walls etc. i try to show you on the screen .
The units don't have problems for moving around, the bug is that when you order them to go somewhere, they all try to go to the same exact tile.
Nope they moving good but they can't miss some structures walls etc they just jam each other , stand and rotate . And you absolutly quite rite they don't have problems with moving they move but stuck in some places.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Giani wrote:The units don't have problems for moving around, the bug is that when you order them to go somewhere, they all try to go to the same exact tile.
That's not the only problem we have with pathfinding.
Giani
Regular
Regular

Post by Giani »

NoQ wrote:That's not the only problem we have with pathfinding.
I know, but that is the worst problem.
Giani
Regular
Regular

Post by Giani »

Nagajo wrote: Nope they moving good but they can't miss some structures walls etc they just jam each other , stand and rotate .
That is the same bug I just said.
But about crashing whit walls, I only saw it happening whit AIs.
Nagajo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nagajo »

Hello to everyone have a error again in 3rd company with textures first mission :
error |01:56:27: [iV_loadImage_PNG:85] pie_PNGLoadFile: PHYSFS_openRead(texpages/page-25) failed with error: File not found
attach the log file his to big but from time 01:56:27 sec error but the game not crashed and another error
error! [pie_PrintLoadedTextures:223] 46 : page-15_tcmask this one in consol inside game but game still run
Attachments
WZlog-0522_101137.rar
Log
(28.42 KiB) Downloaded 248 times
error
error
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

aubergine wrote:Had a crash with this - known bug?

info    |02:58:04: [destroyObject:272] Assert in Warzone: /Users/dak180/Applications/Build/wz2100/hg/wz2100-git/macosx/../src/objmem.cpp:272 (psCurr != __null), last script event: 'N/A'
That isn't a crash dump.
Nagajo wrote:Hello to everyone have a error again in 3rd company with textures first mission :
error |01:56:27: [iV_loadImage_PNG:85] pie_PNGLoadFile: PHYSFS_openRead(texpages/page-25) failed with error: File not found
attach the log file his to big but from time 01:56:27 sec error but the game not crashed and another error
error! [pie_PrintLoadedTextures:223] 46 : page-15_tcmask this one in consol inside game but game still run
Game can't find your data files, for whatever reason. Most likely you have a mod installed.
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
Nagajo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nagajo »

vexed wrote:

That isn't a crash dump.
Nagajo wrote:Hello to everyone have a error again in 3rd company with textures first mission :
Game can't find your data files, for whatever reason. Most likely you have a mod installed.
Maybe something wrong with my operating system becose i see this error first time , i finish play with two company Alfa and Beta and now first mission on gamma and this error strange all right thx a lot :) And in the beginning with the sound it's the same problem i think ! ...
Nagajo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nagajo »

Nagajo wrote:
vexed wrote:

That isn't a crash dump.
Maybe something wrong with my operating system becose i see this error first time , i finish play with two company Alfa and Beta and now first mission on gamma and this error strange all right thx a lot :) And in the beginning with the sound it's the same problem i think ! ...
maybe i now the problem i have torn off the page file becose i have 8 gyg of ram maybe this is the reason but how this can be
duda
Trained
Trained

Post by duda »

hi again

i found a file name problem
when a map has the same name but not filename - one is 4c-... and the other 6c-...
the startscreen views the wrong map-preview
at the screen where i can choose base and so on it is right,
but when start its the wrong map
"unit is under attack!", "unit is under attack!", unit is under attack!" then i wake up ... (true story)
Staff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Staff »

duda wrote:hi again

i found a file name problem
when a map has the same name but not filename - one is 4c-... and the other 6c-...
the startscreen views the wrong map-preview
at the screen where i can choose base and so on it is right,
but when start its the wrong map
Please read viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6824
This should NEVER be done!
Sorry, this account has been deactivated.
Please post issues in Website feedback instead, only Moderators can read things there.
Chrissyguit
New user

Post by Chrissyguit »

Just something I've noticed whilst playing skirmish games, single player, on 3.1 beta 10.

When loading a saved game, it always seems to open in 'DEBUG' mode. Any maps, setups, etc.

Known issue or any fix for this?

Thanks.