3.1 beta10 has been released!

The projects speaking tube.
Add your two cents if you want to.
Lord Apocalypse
Regular
Regular

Re: 3.1 beta10 has been released!

Post by Lord Apocalypse »

how close are walls and hardpoints related data wise? If they are using separate distinct naming then it shouldn't be difficult to stop the xp gain from walls. Haven't looked so not sure.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

I think it has already been stopped (?)
P.S. they do have a different statType.
duda
Trained
Trained

Post by duda »

Nagajo wrote:....

when i try to repair them units just stand near them and do nothin i need take each of my repair machine and help them to do it , :...:
i think that is what you mean
repair units coordination problems
repair units coordination problems
in 2.3.9 the units wait in distance and repaired leave the repair-station without a traffic jam
Last edited by duda on 19 May 2012, 15:54, edited 1 time in total.
"unit is under attack!", "unit is under attack!", unit is under attack!" then i wake up ... (true story)
Nagajo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nagajo »

Lord Apocalypse wrote:I have 1.10 installed but I don't remember units getting xp off of anything non-ai related (random buildings, cars, etc). If they did it was probably a bug in the original game (perhaps) or a change in the current code. I don't see why they should be worth anything anyway (or perhaps a tenth of a point).

When units bunch up the AI goes a little squirrely and things get interesting during repairs or general group movements (two large groups heading in opposite directions). It was the same way in 1.10
Maybe it was a bug in original game but when units are experinced it much better to get all units expirienced it's more intersting but these is only my ideas thx a lot :)
Nagajo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nagajo »

NoQ wrote:Walls are AI-related. But i still don't like it when killing them brings experience. (In 2.3 it did)
Repair turrets are stupid, yeah. It was better in 2.3, units still need to get more polite, see also #3346
and there is a problem with damage in game with computer , he shoot to hard
?? no idea what you're talking about, but what is your difficulty set to?
I try all difficutys easy normal and hard 2.3 and now i try all of them on 3.1 10 beta in 2.3 and there is a difference between those versions i can't told how much but there is and a game become a tillle bit harder but for me it's ok :) in some missions it's realy imposiblle to kill the computer especialy beta company mission number 3 when you need get upstairs on second piece of map :) computer shoot's to hard on any defficulty and it's become impossible to kill him but there is some ways to destroy a base but after on next mission you just don't have enough money to bild units etc. and the game become to hard to play . But it's only my ideas thx a lot :)
if we don't need an exp for bildings walls etc i don't mind it's not a big porblem ;)
With repair turrets yes indeed they are stupid :) in verson 2.3 they do their work 8)
Nagajo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nagajo »

Hi all again :)
Guys `some more bugs in game with firing , lancers and bunkers not shooting the turrets when they are up in mountains and my units are downsters especialy in last mission when playing for the Alfa team in last mission there are to many enemy turrets in mountains and they not shoot them only targeting but not shoot how can this be ? bug or not O_o
Nagajo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nagajo »

duda wrote:

when i try to repair them units just stand near them and do nothin i need take each of my repair machine and help them to do it , :...:
wz2100-20120516_082647-DA-5fists-MP-T1.jpg
in 2.3.9 the units wait in distance and repaired leave the repair-station without a traffic jam
Yes indeed they stay in group and repair machine repair
it one by one automaticly in 3.1 10 beta after i took aprox 20 units they dance and repair units not repair them
Nagajo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nagajo »

duda wrote:

wz2100-20120516_082647-DA-5fists-MP-T1.jpg
and one more thing you build 5 factorys 1 2 3 4 5 you have on the screen well if i build 5 factorys i have only 1 2 3 not 4 and 5 factorys i have 1-1 2-2 and 3 bug or lag ?
Giani
Regular
Regular

Post by Giani »

Nagajo wrote: and one more thing you build 5 factorys 1 2 3 4 5 you have on the screen well if i build 5 factorys i have only 1 2 3 not 4 and 5 factorys i have 1-1 2-2 and 3 bug or lag ?
Nobody can understand you if you don't use points.
My maps: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9501
Nagajo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nagajo »

Giani wrote:
Nagajo wrote: and one more thing you build 5 factorys 1 2 3 4 5 you have on the screen well if i build 5 factorys i have only 1 2 3 not 4 and 5 factorys i have 1-1 2-2 and 3 bug or lag ?
Nobody can understand you if you don't use points.
yes soryy what i mean when i build a factory aprox number one each of my build has a number in this case number one . If i build more then one aprox 3 or 5 so they must have numbers from one to five . But when i build 5 of them like on screen i have the same numbers as one and two
Attachments
Factory
Factory
Giani
Regular
Regular

Post by Giani »

My maps: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9501
Nagajo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nagajo »

Giani wrote:http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/3384
It is fixed for beta11.
Ok great thx a lot :) 8)
Nagajo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nagajo »

Hi all
Have problem with coordination of my units they moving different ways , and sometimes they can't pass some structures bildings. In the mountains if i place a cursor some where in map they just mooving to each other and stay in one place. They just stand and do nothin it's creeping me out really , and computer has a big lag sametimes becose he build units and they can't pass gates, walls etc. i try to show you on the screen .
Attachments
Computer can't lieve base.jpg
Last edited by Nagajo on 22 May 2012, 08:56, edited 1 time in total.
Nagajo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nagajo »

Coordination problems
If they attack enemy only first three tank firering all others stand make a rotatory movements and do nothin
Attachments
Coordination
Coordination
Nagajo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nagajo »

Sound problems some times after load game
Attachments
Sound problems.jpg