Please take a closer look to our brand new forum and our new wiki
Like the topic says, Warzone 2.0.3 has been released and the Dev-Package/Runtimes are updated.
First, the changes on the Developer's-Package and Runtimes:
And second, we released Warzone 2.0.3 final.The Warzone Runtime for users and the Developer's Package (containing everything needed to compile Warzone on Windows using MinGW or MSVC) has been updated. It now provides SDL 1.2.11, SDL_net 1.2.6, PhysFS 1.0.1, OpenAL 1.1, libogg 1.1.3, libvorbis 1.1.2, libmad 0.15.1b, libpng 1.2.12, jpeg 6b.
Some of the major changes are...
* Added Master-Server support
* Scenario briefings are finally shown again
* Added PNG support (converted all old PCX files)
* Added support for JPEG files inside .wz packages
* Maximum polygons and vertices in pie files increased to 512
* Toggle shadows by pressing ALT+S
And off curse many other addons, improvements, bug- and crash-fixes.
Read the full ChangeLog for details.
You can find all the files -and off course the source- on our download page.
Regards, the Dev-Team.