Savegames from master_20111026 should still work.
We could use some community help with the following:
- test saving / loading of campaign games.
- overall performance of the game in both single player & multiplayer.
- specific performance of the game (scrolling around, testing with Vsync on/off)
- multiplayer game testing!
- spotting campaign bugs
- Change: Show ETA on production and research progress bars (f4dba73b0c)
- Change: Show power needed to start production (a63604fd15)
- Change: Show ETA for construction (3f22dbc111)
- Fix: Prevent random mouse clicks e.g. when saving/loading a game (#2887, 588978ae40)
This release probably contains bugs, please report them so they can be fixed.
See BugReporting for details, in short:
- Search the existing tickets for your problem, if the problem has already been fixed in git, the ticket will be closed.
- If there is an open one already, feel free to add more info to it.
- If there is no report yet, make a new ticket (one per issue).
- Be as detailed as possible in both summary and description, and either log in with your forum account or leave an email address so we can contact you if we need more information.
- The more information we have, the easier it is to fix problems (or the other way around, the harder it is for us to reproduce a problem, the less likely it is to get fixed), so include savegames/instructions to reproduce the bug, crashdumps, backtraces, screenshots for graphical problems... whatever is relevant.
- When you attach files to a ticket, please add each text/image file separately and uncompressed, so we can view them easily in trac (savegames can and should be zipped, they consist of name.gam, possibly name.es, and the files in the name/ folder).
As usual, downloads can be found on our download page or directly on Sourceforge. Direct download links:
Source (Linux): http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone ... z/download
Windows: http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone ... e/download
Mac: http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone ... g/download