Note: All old savegames are incompatible. Config, mods, maps etc. might also have changed, if you have problems, try deleting/renaming your config folder.
Note: If you reported a problem in the previous snapshot, please test and report back if that still happens.
PS: We could really use the help of a Mac developer.
- Change: More script and savegame porting
- Change: Add fullscreen resolution switching support and trap cursor for Windows and Linux (10a78a4a7e, 5893d2998e, 2137dfaf1d, 3d5c00fe4a)
- Fix: Correctly load droid targets (#2737, 10f674077d)
- Fix: Load droid rotation (dbea296778)
- Fix: Put autosaves into the correct directory (#2730, 7c6261c37c)
- Fix: Don't crash when clicking on radar blips (#2731, 10249e5095)
- Fix: Correctly end the game on win/loss (#2766, 7842a7d981)
- Semperfi: Fix attacks of opportunity with allies; do not try to hug an allied oil derrick, believing it to be hostile; do not crash if we check whether an oil feature is allied to us (5066a04949)
- Dydo AI: Remove it, since it doesn't work properly and might have caused crashes (d82ce97a77)
- Change: Add support for normal maps (8aca9437a4)
- Fix: Show correct flag colors (5fa3d50f0c)
- Fix: Don't get confused in the game setup screen when pressing escape (#2697, 7bf5a23cdd)
- Update: Hungarian (#2738, #2747, #2754, #2782, 50764d1bee, dd60a26657, 7e55df069b, c3fc0e01cb)
- Update: Dutch (#2761, 3df67f1f22)
- Update: Brazilian (#2786, 1c1bc823cc)
- Update: Turkish (#2794, 2242dac95f)
This release probably contains bugs, please report them so they can be fixed.
See BugReporting for details, in short:
- Search the existing tickets for your problem, if the problem has already been fixed in git, the ticket will be closed.
- If there is an open one already, feel free to add more info to it.
- If there is no report yet, make a new ticket (one per issue).
- Be as detailed as possible in both summary and description, and either log in with your forum account or leave an email address so we can contact you if we need more information.
- The more information we have, the easier it is to fix problems (or the other way around, the harder it is for us to reproduce a problem, the less likely it is to get fixed), so include savegames/instructions to reproduce the bug, crashdumps, backtraces, screenshots for graphical problems... whatever is relevant.
- When you attach files to a ticket, please add each text/image file separately and uncompressed, so we can view them easily in trac (savegames can and should be zipped, they consist of name.gam, possibly name.es, and the files in the name/ folder).
As usual, downloads can be found on our download page or directly on Sourceforge. Direct download links:
Source (Linux): http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone ... z/download
Windows: http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone ... e/download
Mac: http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone ... g/download