Note: All old savegames are incompatible.
- Change: Based on Qt now
- Change: Started porting savegames to ini files, saved in "savegames" (not "savegame" like before)
- New: Two new 2 player maps - Vision and Roughness (9bf8e6b917, 7fc26087cd)
- Change: Limited map-mod support (#2610, 2083b1f4b7, a3cff8758b, b893e4dec5)
- Change: Double the open speed of gates (18e13e2918)
- Fix: Make UPnP work again (#2631, 89063105fa)
- Fix: Make fullscreen work, using the primary screen only (a0ed219ad7, b808220f9b)
- Fix: Make units follow their orders better (#2391, 54a1771b64)
- Fix: Make localized sounds in sequences.wz work in all cases (#2728, 1c57015f22)
- Change: Allow video resolutions up to 1024x1024 (#2682, 36a2fe771c)
- Change: Add an option to show videos with black or 50% dimmed scanlines (#2095, f934b1bfc3)
- Change: Show power generator effects for all players (049165197b)
- Fix: Make units not flicker (de3be04ac5)
- HP increased:
* Leopard 85 → 107
* Panther 145 → 193
* Tiger 225 → 284
- Range increased:
* Minipod 3-8 → 4-9
* MRA 3-8.5 → 4-9
* Damage increased 50 → 60 (splash 30 → 40)
* Reload time decreased 2.0 → 1.8
- Heavy Laser (normal and VTOL):
* Price decreased 600 → 400
* Build points decreased 1000 → 600
* HP increased 200 → 300
- Twin Assault Cannon:
* Damage decreased 55 → 50 (splash 45 → 40)
- Plasmite Bomb:
* Weight increased 12000 → 15000
- VTOL Sunburst AA:
* Damage increased 100 → 120
* Splash damage removed
- Lowered prerequisites:
* Thermal Armor from Dense Composite Alloys to Composite Alloys Mk3
* High Intensity Thermal Armor from Superdense Composite Alloys to Dense Composite Alloys Mk3
- New: Hungarian (8bc7aa208c, 846cf99978)
- New: Catalan (#2616, 38088f37bc)
- Update: German (#2681, #2502, #2729, 2d0230cbec, 99c47f4271, 4071ab708e)
- Update: Spanish (#2690, 961cd68ee4)
- Update: Dutch (#2720, #2723, f1a56c232a, fd1e836cb0, c70c92b9dc)
- Update: Turkish (#2727, 444f2d6e24)
This release probably contains bugs, please report them so they can be fixed.
See BugReporting for details, in short:
- Search the existing tickets for your problem, if the problem has already been fixed in SVN, the ticket will be closed.
- If there is an open one already, feel free to add more info to it.
- If there is no report yet, make a new ticket.
- Be as detailed as possible in both summary and description, and either log in with your forum account or leave an email address so we can contact you if we need more information.
- The more information we have, the easier it is to fix problems, so include savegames/instructions to reproduce the bug, crashdumps, backtraces, screenshots for graphical problems... if you have.
- When you attach files to a ticket, please add each text/image file separately and uncompressed, so we can view them easily in trac (savegames can and should be zipped, they consist of name.gam, possibly name.es, and the files in the name/ folder).
As usual, downloads can be found on our download page once someone whacks it with a broom or directly on Sourceforge. Direct download links:
Source (Linux): http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone ... z/download
Windows: http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone ... e/download
Mac: http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone ... g/download