Hotfix 1 for 2.0.7

The projects speaking tube.
Add your two cents if you want to.
aquila828
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Hotfix 1 for 2.0.7

Post by aquila828 »

I'm using xp... does it apply to me? because i've tried adding the file to the global foder and typing in the text still wont work...
Giel
Regular
Regular

Post by Giel »

aquila828 wrote: I'm using xp... does it apply to me? because i've tried adding the file to the global foder and typing in the text still wont work...
Then the patchfile doesn't apply, the hotfix does though.
"First make sure it works good, only then make it look good." -- Giel
Want to tip/donate? bitcoin:1EaqP4ZPMvUffazTxm7stoduhprzeabeFh
Kayiaxo
Trained
Trained

Post by Kayiaxo »

Apparently my savegames were missing some files.
.es and .gam ones.
I will add them here.
Thanks Cybersphynx for pointing it out.

Strange enough, I only have very few .es files, but each savegame has a .gam file.
I added the .es and .gam files I found that correspond to the savegame.

These savegames are with the graphical glitch error.

Edit: looks like I forgot mission13ok.gam  >.<"
Added it as well
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Desktop.rar
(449.37 KiB) Downloaded 317 times
Last edited by Kayiaxo on 30 Sep 2007, 12:53, edited 1 time in total.
Credits to Kacen for making the image.
wayoutman
New user

Post by wayoutman »

Sorry to sound really, do not know anything, but how to do apply the patch as no installer program, or can recommend a program that can unpack the patch.

That think got this right so far, but could be wrong, copied the fix to the global folder that, made a short cut of the exe file and changed the target to the hotfix.

That the file name does not match the picture of example so left some what confused. That can't type n what you ask as windows hates it, or me just getting it wrong.

I think the game is brillant, that enjoyed the first levels, but frustrated.

If did a walk through guide on how to modify would cough up a donation for as not really got into modifying games. atb wayoutman.
MacCrash
New user

Post by MacCrash »

Hey there, sorry in advance for not knowing much about these modifications or codes, but I am on a MAC (MacBookPro, OS10.4, 2.33Ghz Intel, 2gb RAM) and can't figure out how to apply the hotfix- or if this is possible on a MAC.

I read many of the posts here, and other topics about the hotfix, and got from Campaign 1-2 using the saved game posted here (Thanks!) but now can't get from 2-3) Couple questions:

1) where do I "put" or "apply" the patch?
2) how can i apply the command line alterations-  or can I on a MAC?
3) I don't have a warzone2100.sh file in my OSX folder in the package, as suggested on this site. It seems I need to alter this file? (I also can't alter any of the package contents, add to them, or delete them)

If anyone can be generous enough to walk me through the hotfix application in OSX for MAC, that would be great. Or just tell me it can't be done and I will wait for the next release!

Thanks again-

Best, Peter