2.3.5 has been released

The projects speaking tube.
Add your two cents if you want to.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Re: 2.3.5 has been released

Post by lav_coyote25 »

hao wrote:Yet another visibility trouble. I'm having a problem using the "deity" cheat. When i use it (in skirmish), the terrain doesn't appear on minimap. I'm having this since 2.3.5 RCs, i think. Trunk is fine, but 2.3.5 isn't, so i'm curious wether it's known and fixed.

why cheat? are you developing something?
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Yes, i'm making maps and challenges, etc, and testing how AIs feels itself on them (: I also like the ability of instantly checking that all initial units and buildings are set up correctly and have the right color. I also like to take screenshots of different parts of the map for addons, and their being not too dark is helpful (:
Btw, i think i'm sometimes having a similar problem with the satellite uplink, even without cheating ;)
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

hao wrote:Yes, i'm making maps and challenges, etc, and testing how AIs feels itself on them (: I also like the ability of instantly checking that all initial units and buildings are set up correctly and have the right color. I also like to take screenshots of different parts of the map for addons, and their being not too dark is helpful (:
Btw, i think i'm sometimes having a similar problem with the satellite uplink, even without cheating ;)
well keep reporting problems. is the only way to get them squashed. :)
Eternal
New user

Post by Eternal »

not sure if this should go here, but something went wrong with the tech tree between RC4 and final...I can't research CB sensors anymore. if I cheat for all research, I can get them, but they don't show up for research normally.
Dalton
Trained
Trained

Post by Dalton »

Eternal wrote:not sure if this should go here, but something went wrong with the tech tree between RC4 and final...I can't research CB sensors anymore. if I cheat for all research, I can get them, but they don't show up for research normally.
SP skirmish and MP seem to be fine, make sure you have researched all prerequisites. :3 :D
Eternal
New user

Post by Eternal »

Dalton wrote:
Eternal wrote:not sure if this should go here, but something went wrong with the tech tree between RC4 and final...I can't research CB sensors anymore. if I cheat for all research, I can get them, but they don't show up for research normally.
SP skirmish and MP seem to be fine, make sure you have researched all prerequisites. :3 :D
it showed up in the last game I played, might be something with the maps...I don't know, sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not
Mister94
New user

annoying bug -.-

Post by Mister94 »

in multiplayer i build a heavy bomber (dragon/vtol/plasmit-/heap-bomb-bay), its really good but by reloading it at a rearming pad it gets healed and then *flop* there is more damage then it has had after his flight (ex. 13% damage to 34%)
:augh:
macuser
Regular
Regular

Post by macuser »

is it only with dragons? do you use any mods? what kind of graphics card do you have?
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Bombs have 80% accuracy. Maybe they just missed?

P.S. Check out Scorpion/Retribution bodies for Plasmite bombs. They're much faster both in moving and in reloading ;)
P.P.S. Err ... i think i've misunderstood you. You mean you can't repair your VTOL and it's getting damaged while staying on a pad?? This is a known problem then. #1957
Mats
Trained
Trained

Post by Mats »

On challenge Old Seaport, several problems are occuring. They are not happening on other maps though, so it could be a map related issue? Anyway, problems...

1) VTOLS are getting stuck behind the buildings. Usually, you can manually go over and order them to fly away and around, but Sometimes, you can't order them away. In fact, even if the building is destroyed, they stay stuck trying to fly around it! Other VTOLs are sometimes getting stuck on these 'destroyed' buildings that no longer exist too. Also, maps sometimes get stuck on the edge of the map.

2) At about 6mins into the challenge, the sound just cut off. My sound was working fine on everything else, but warzone, could not get the sound to work. Exiting the game and restarting it lead to me not being able to start the game up. The first loading screen appeared but immediately vanished everytime. Restarting Windows sorted this though.

I'm running the game on a laptop. 2.2Ghz, 2G RAM on Windows 7. Never had any trouble with anything else on this release on this laptop.
Full of ideas - Most are probably useless. Feel free to ignore them :)
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

1) VTOLS are getting stuck behind the buildings. Usually, you can manually go over and order them to fly away and around, but Sometimes, you can't order them away. In fact, even if the building is destroyed, they stay stuck trying to fly around it! Other VTOLs are sometimes getting stuck on these 'destroyed' buildings that no longer exist too.
I've seen that too! o.O
2) At about 6mins into the challenge, the sound just cut off.
Hmm, works fine for me :|