The projects speaking tube.
Add your two cents if you want to.
milo christiansen
Regular
Regular

Re: IdeaTorrent

Post by milo christiansen »

I'll have to fix it so it can then, thanks
In general, if you see glowing, pulsating things in the game, you should click on them.
- Demigod Game Ganual
macuser
Regular
Regular

Post by macuser »

Hmmm I found a problem with idea torrent. I try to log in and the when i go to it it keeps redirecting me back to https:// then to http:// and then my browser times out. however i can view it if i'm not logged in :?
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6
cybersphinx
Inactive
Inactive

Post by cybersphinx »

macuser wrote:Hmmm I found a problem with idea torrent. I try to log in and the when i go to it it keeps redirecting me back to https:// then to http:// and then my browser times out. however i can view it if i'm not logged in :?
I also got that at times, when I go to another Sourceforge page and log in there Ideatorrent then loads fine.
macuser
Regular
Regular

Post by macuser »

thnx i'll try that
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6
macuser
Regular
Regular

Post by macuser »

No that does not fix it - it still does not work.
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

so, here it is, it seems to be working fine... now what?? is anyone bothering to look at what needs to be done? or is this just a way to keep people busy? :hmm: lots of Idea sandbox - lots of Popular ideas - but when it comes to Ideas in development or Implemented ideas, there is not even a hint of anything happening. just wondering :)
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

lav_coyote25 wrote:so, here it is, it seems to be working fine... now what?? is anyone bothering to look at what needs to be done? or is this just a way to keep people busy? :hmm: lots of Idea sandbox - lots of Popular ideas - but when it comes to Ideas in development or Implemented ideas, there is not even a hint of anything happening. just wondering :)
:hmm:
I don't have time to check that out currently, but one of these days... :stressed:

I do think people should still use it though. :)
and it ends here.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

yes! they should, i was just asking... as it wasnt viewed in a positive light in the beggining... i would say it is a good thing. :3
Carter
New user

Post by Carter »

hi guys, people who are make new versions of WZ, I saw the way you change some things in the game, mainly the graphics part, and think to myself: Why not use this to improve the gráfocos WZ? how to make high-polygon models and high quality textures, and if possible also by the sound, a revolution, WZ 220, which found the idea? give me the answer in my Live Mail po favor: [email protected], written by Carter in Brazil
Bruno Rodolfo
Trained
Trained

Post by Bruno Rodolfo »

Carter wrote:hi guys, people who are make new versions of WZ, I saw the way you change some things in the game, mainly the graphics part, and think to myself: Why not use this to improve the gráfocos WZ? how to make high-polygon models and high quality textures, and if possible also by the sound, a revolution, WZ 220, which found the idea? give me the answer in my Live Mail po favor: [email protected], written by Carter in Brazil
very good your idea, I'd give you a 9.9 (not only gave you 10 because his spelling is Google translator!)
And you better also be in Brazil!
(muito boa essa sua idéia , eu te daria um 9.9 (só não te dei 10 porque a sua ortografia é do Google Tradutor!)
e é bom você também ser do Brasil!)