2.3 Beta 7 released!

The projects speaking tube.
Add your two cents if you want to.
Tenoh
Trained
Trained

Re: 2.3 Beta 7 released!

Post by Tenoh »

i wasnt using mods and my control box were gone a few times too,hard to play like this.
"No, you don't want to buy this Sh[beep]t from me. It shoots sideways, it was built by retard zombies in some f[beep]king outreach program." HL:G
Assault Gunner
Trained
Trained

Post by Assault Gunner »

If your control box disappears, hit tab really quickly.
"There is no greater Void than the one between your ears." - Void Ray, StarCraft 2.
Especially the Void between the ears of people who think that No VTOL is a good idea, and won't lead to arty wars. I've won one, and I have to say: I hated it.
KenAlcock
Trained
Trained

Post by KenAlcock »

Zarel wrote:
XboxJosh wrote:I noticed something about this version. I don't know what causes it, it actually appears quite random to me, but twice now I've had the controls box in the bottom-left disappear whilst playing MP games. Still do not know if it does this in SP.
Were you using a mod at the time? I believe there was some mod that could cause that.
I have seen this behavior twice now in Beta 7. Just last night was the last time. I was not using any mods, and was playing single-player skirmish. I also was using the default key assignments. Pressing the <Tab> key toggled the power reserve meter off an on but the hexagonal control panel never came back. I had to use F1,F2,F3, an so on to access the command menus.
My game handle is Cosmic Raven or Cosmic Raven 68
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

kenalcock wrote:I have seen this behavior twice now in Beta 7. Just last night was the last time. I was not using any mods, and was playing single-player skirmish. I also was using the default key assignments. Pressing the <Tab> key toggled the power reserve meter off an on but the hexagonal control panel never came back. I had to use F1,F2,F3, an so on to access the command menus.
Nevermind, apparently it's been fixed.
Ai_Tak
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Ai_Tak »

Zarel wrote:
Ai_Tak wrote:Yea, but you had to go into the build menu and find the same thing that the first truck was planning to build and tell it to also build the same thing there. Try doing that for more than one structure using queuing (ctrl+click), it won't let you do it.

If you could just use an idle truck and click on the semi-transparent green build plan with the build cursor (hammer) and that truck would assist/start the build it would be a lot easier.
Well, that's why you select both trucks before you start building...
Sometimes truck(s) finish a task and are free to help other builds in progress, by the time I re-issue the whole build orders to this new truck the work will already be mostly done with plenty of wasted time/effort.

Reading some other posts I see this seems it be in works already, although perhaps not right away, this is still good.