2.2.2 has been released!

The projects speaking tube.
Add your two cents if you want to.
dzinch
Greenhorn

Re: 2.2.2 has been released!

Post by dzinch »

Zarel wrote: By the way, these are all things that were changed from 2.1.x -> 2.2.x, nothing's changed for 2.2.1 -> 2.2.2. Pay closer attention. ;)
It's just the little obstackle - summer - which didn't gave me to much time to spend on gaming, so for 2.2.1 the only thing I've noticed is the AI.. which makes the campaign unplayable, I just wonder if it isn't possible to use different AI's for campaign and skirmish/mp just like it was possible for 1.10 using the warzone starter (and possibly other apps I suppose) which featured the ability to change the AI for every team..
Looking forvard for the upcoming releases ;)
yamar
Trained
Trained

Post by yamar »

just because its been a while, I was wondering how the mac version was coming?

on another note, archangel missiles are 11 tiles unless attached to a sensor right? because on 2.2.1 I had some shoot a good 30 tiles today on a skirmish game.... there was my command center beside where they shot... maybe that affected something?

Cheers, Yamar
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

yamar wrote:just because its been a while, I was wondering how the mac version was coming?
I just replied to this on the bug tracker, but here it is again: My Mac is out of batteries for a few days, so this is up to EvilGuru.
yamar wrote:on another note, archangel missiles are 11 tiles unless attached to a sensor right? because on 2.2.1 I had some shoot a good 30 tiles today on a skirmish game.... there was my command center beside where they shot... maybe that affected something?
No, you're thinking of angel missiles; archangel missiles are something like 120 tiles.

But no, effective weapon range is the minimum of weapon range and sensor range: an unupgraded Angel missile with range 11 would only be able to hit at a range of 8; it needs a few sensor upgrades to hit at 11.
yamar
Trained
Trained

Post by yamar »

ah, thank you... wow... archangels have a very long range!
napzero
Greenhorn

Post by napzero »

Works under Snow Leopard ^_^
sipan
New user

Post by sipan »

s.a arkadaşlar eğer türkiyeden birileri varsa bu oyunun online olarak oynamanızı tavsiye ederim :rolleyes:
LinkDes
New user

Post by LinkDes »

napzero wrote:Works under Snow Leopard ^_^
I confirm myself now works but I continue to see the text in English but I am Italian therefore I have tried to change the language but also closing and reopening the game it does not change the language. (excused me for orribbile English)
davidw89
Greenhorn

Post by davidw89 »

WHere did you guys get the Mac build??
themac
Trained
Trained

Post by themac »

Here the 2.2.2 does not work with the snow leopard. The Warzone icon begins hopping a fiew seconds. When I move the mouse over the icon it says the application is not responsing.
smallfly
Trained
Trained

Post by smallfly »

where do i find the last officially released revision of wz? which revision (4-digit-number) is 2.2.2?
cybersphinx
Inactive
Inactive

Post by cybersphinx »

smallfly wrote:where do i find the last officially released revision of wz?
http://wz2100.net/download
which revision (4-digit-number) is 2.2.2?
http://developer.wz2100.net/browser/tags (or more specific http://developer.wz2100.net/log/tags/2. ... &limit=100)
smallfly
Trained
Trained

Post by smallfly »

thanks!