Release 3.2.2 is out! This is a quick bugfix release, and the most important bug fix is related to crashes on Windows with Intel graphics drivers. We are aware of other bugs having been reported, and we will look at those as well, but we felt that we needed to get these fixes out there sooner rather than later.
It is available at our usual location: https://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone2100/files/releases/3.2.2/
If you wish to compile it yourself directly from our repo:
- Code: Select all
git fetch origin --tags
git checkout 3.2.2
then proceed as normal with the build process.
Please report all bugs to http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket, and not on the forums.
2016-12-04: Version 3.2.2
- Change: Improved debug menu (e89e162540, 550f6eb01e)
- Change: Improved handling of multiplayer map/mod downloads (4b73c266fd)
- Fix: Fixed super heavy-gunner dependency (#4490, 116ac5c679)
- Fix: Do not crash on invalid research orders (c6e9dfcf65)
- Fix: Improved Windows XP compatibility (e58323f8cb)
- Fix: Do not enter an infinite loop on loading invalid stored templates (a394991dd1)
- Change: Fixed functionality graphics rewritten to use programmable shaders - this should fix crashes on Windows with Intel drivers (several commits, too many tickets)
- Fix: Make water tiles visible even when just the water surface is visible (4e6d245b75, #4504)
- Change: New animation system (af9c9137d2)
- Fix: Alpha campaign cyborg production (bc3db59f5f, #4515)
- Fix: Disappearing commander designs in beta and gamma campaigns (df4e1e378c, #4458)
Please keep reporting those bugs!