Release 3.2.1 is out! This is a quick bugfix release, and fixes some rather nasty bugs in the campaign, among a few other things. We are aware of other bugs having been reported, and we will look at those as well, but we felt that we needed to get these fixes out there sooner rather than later.
It is available at our usual location: https://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone2100/files/releases/3.2.1/
If you wish to compile it yourself directly from our repo:
- Code: Select all
git fetch origin --tags
git checkout 3.2.1
then proceed as normal with the build process.
Please report all bugs to http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket, and not on the forums.
2016-07-28: Version 3.2.1
- Fix: Cursor flickering on some hardware (ec3eb89550, #4450)
- Fix: Assert on burning babas in campaign (31d9772e4c)
- Fix: Assert when placing artefacts (commit:commit d3f56e0be196a1ed0f4f7c20f8a71cd144d70ffb)
- Fix: Crash on transition between alpha and beta campaign (75778395a1, #4439)
- Fix: Disappearing commander designs in campaign (5a1142606b, #4438)
- Fix: Wrong hit chance for cyborg grenadier, changed from 70 to 65 (8a929fcbd2, #4436)
- Fix: Reorder libs to fix linker error (ff9631198c)
- Fix: Incorrect rendering of structure turrets (d1bfaa32c3, #4453)
Please keep reporting those bugs!