We have yet another new beta release of Warzone 2100 based on the famous "git master" branch. This beta again contains only a lot of bugfixes. Thanks to everyone who has been testing and reporting bugs in the previous beta.
Unfortunately, this beta breaks savegame compatibility! We're very sorry about this. We try to avoid this during a beta cycle, but sometimes it is unavoidable.
It is available at our usual location: https://sourceforge.net/projects/warzon ... 2.0_beta3/
If you wish to compile it yourself directly from our repo:
then proceed as normal with the build process.
Code: Select all
git fetch origin --tags git checkout 3.2.0_beta3
Please report all bugs to http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket, and not on the forums.
We have changed our release procedure a bit in order to get releases out faster. We now make releases straight off the master branch, rather than branching off a stable branch from which we make releases. This might result in some oddities in this beta. Please report anything that looks amiss.
2016-05-28: Version 3.2.0 beta3
- Fix: Some maps would not load or give wrong minimap resolution (e75d0f9265, #4404, #4405)
- Fix: Several issues related to saving and loading templates (73dba8a5ed, #4406)
- Fix: Superfluous templates removed and cyborgs added to cam2/cam3 starts (fa8c431511, 0f312d0c8c)
- Fix: Lobby console output (c3080516a4, #4403)
- Fix: Default template should not be present in tutorial (85ac04406f, #4402)
- Fix: Broken warning on exiting multiplayer games (b93cac88d9, #4384)
- Fix: Skewed video playback resolution (be9548bdec, #4382)
- Fix: Dangling tooltip on removing owning widget (04a68d30fe, #4396)
- Fix: Cycle through menu lists consistently (95d5bb5483, #3318)
- Fix: Improve repair droid targeting (2b9b042cd8, 9d2108ed87, #3895, #3362)
- Fix: Factory upgrades were set to incorrect values (9e6857a742)