3.1.5 is released!

The projects speaking tube.
Add your two cents if you want to.
Staff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

3.1.5 is released!

Post by Staff »

We had another glitch with campaign loading & away missions that had to do with visibility issues, so we had to put out a fix for our main core audience ASAP.
Sorry about that guys! :stressed: :(

Note, if you wish to compile it yourself directly from our repo:

Code: Select all

git fetch origin --tags
git checkout 3.1.5
then proceed as normal with the build process.
(that means, use something like this to make faster builds.)

Code: Select all

./configure --disable-debug CFLAGS="-O2 -gstabs -g -g3" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -gstabs -g -g3"
We also would like to thank all the donors who have donated to the site's operating costs, without which, we wouldn't be here, and all the contributors who have helped make Warzone a better game with improved textures, models, mods and maps.
If you would like to make a donation to help with the ongoing server cost, (the only thing we use the funds on) please visit http://donations.wz2100.net

We are still looking for volunteers, be it helping with the Campaign conversions forum post and ticket #4234, or fixing bugs or if web design is your thing, or, helping out the AR team upgrade the graphics to the units, or if you want to help write some new campaigns, forum member Goth Zagog-Thou is working on that front, feel like testing things, then forum member crab's Warzone guide Database could use some heavy testing before that goes final, and if none of that interests you, I am sure you can find something creative for you to do.

We would again like to thank all the volunteers that try to make Warzone the best RTS it can be, and never forget, Strategy by Design!

Don't forget, if you play the campaign, we strongly encourage you do download the videos as well!
They tell more about the story, and have more information about some campaigns.

Get the campaign videos from here Campaign Videos

Please report all bugs to http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket, NOT ON THE FORUMS!
Sorry, this account has been deactivated.
Please post issues in Website feedback instead, only Moderators can read things there.
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Re: 3.1.5 is released!

Post by vexed »

/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

No known issues with this build.
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š contra principia negantem non est disputandum
gypakk
Trained
Trained

Post by gypakk »

...and PlayDeb was really fast this time:

http://www.playdeb.net/game/Warzone2100

If you really like the game I suggest to make a donation to wz2100.net -- and a few cents to PlayDeb as well.
I certainly will do so. :-)
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

gypakk wrote:...and PlayDeb was really fast this time:

http://www.playdeb.net/game/Warzone2100

If you really like the game I suggest to make a donation to wz2100.net -- and a few cents to PlayDeb as well.
I certainly will do so. :-)
Cool, whomever is in charge of that, Thanks! :3
Bulldozer
Greenhorn

Post by Bulldozer »

... and another unofficial build for the ๐ŸŽ people until WZ can get theirs working again. :)

https://eisbox.net/downloads/Warzone_21 ... ficial.zip
Rommel
Trained
Trained

Post by Rommel »

Bulldozer is da man!
Moving back instead of forward
Seems to me absurd
~
Metallica - Eye of the beholder
kaikiai
Greenhorn

Post by kaikiai »

Thanks Bulldozer for helping out.
The Problem with libpng should be changed in the branch, I forgot that i downloaded the libpng last time manually and dropped it in the Buildfolder.

You could build it with 10.6?
That was not working for me when I remember correctly..., because of that I changed to 10.7 I think.

But my Machine is a 10.11 Machine, with newest Xcode, which uses XcodeLegacy Script from Github to install old Mac SDKs, that could be part of the Problem.

Here the DMG and the dsym:

http://www.machegames.de/warzone/warzone2100-3.1.5.dmg
http://www.machegames.de/warzone/warzon ... 5-dSYM.tgz
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

Thanks kaikiai & Bulldozer.
Builds have been put up on the release site.
Lord_Kane
Trained
Trained

Post by Lord_Kane »

I have found a workaround to the disappearing templates bug in 3.1.5 that affects campaign and skirmish upon loading a save game:

If possible demolish and then reconstruct your HQ then all the templates will return, even cyborgs.
it might come back if you save and load again and if it does, just demolish and rebuild your HQ,
Even works in skirmish.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

^i think this info should go into one of the numerous bug reports regarding disappearing templates, not sure which is the current one for tracking this><
Lord_Kane
Trained
Trained

Post by Lord_Kane »

NoQ wrote:^i think this info should go into one of the numerous bug reports regarding disappearing templates, not sure which is the current one for tracking this><
its for 3.1.5 and was fixed in one of hte 3.2.0 betas. I believe, but since 3.1.5 is unlikely to be fixed, I wish someone would fix it since vexed "recommends" 3.1.5 for campaign play.

Plus the Buildbot needs to be fixed.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

How can i destroy my HQ in an away mission in the campaign?
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
Lord_Kane
Trained
Trained

Post by Lord_Kane »

montetank wrote:How can i destroy my HQ in an away mission in the campaign?
You sadly cant, you will have to finish the away mission with what you have.