Announcing the new mode in Warzone 2100!

The projects speaking tube.
Add your two cents if you want to.
Staff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Announcing the new mode in Warzone 2100!

Post by Staff »

We have heard you loud and clear, people just don't want to play Warzone 2100 the way it was meant to be, so, as of today, you can now enable the secret mode to enable a brand new playing style!

Strategy is not needed anymore, each team starts with 50 fully decked out units, and 4 factories.
Research buildings aren't needed either anymore, since, who has time for that?
Trucks? No, no more trucks! Who has time to build things with trucks?
Artillery giving you grief? No problem, they are gone as well as VTOLs, nobody likes them buzzing by.
We have also noticed that people don't like hills, and in this new mode, all maps will have their hills turned flat automatically!

We know you will just love this new mode!
To enable it, there is nothing to download, just press the following keys, in the correct sequence.
They are: Left-Ctrl + tab + Esc + F12 + M + right Alt + F4 + Scroll lock + keypad +.
That is it! Once that is enabled, you should hear the acknowledgement sound, and you will see "3.1.2 BONUS" on the right hand side.

Enjoy!
Sorry, this account has been deactivated.
Please post issues in Website feedback instead, only Moderators can read things there.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Re: Announcing the new mode in Warzone 2100!

Post by montetank »

Left-Ctrl + tab + Esc + F12 + M + right Alt + F4 + Scroll lock + keypad = 9 fingers. 1 left for this mod. Should be enough. Thanks for this mod. Tried it out. Great job :3
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
PONY-TANKER
New user

Post by PONY-TANKER »

Awesome! :D
CDR Manuel
Rookie
Rookie

Post by CDR Manuel »

What keypad button are you talking about!? I can't execute the macro with my gamepad! It makes my computer act funny.
themac
Trained
Trained

Post by themac »

Haha! I will never understand why people love not to play this game by cheating everything immediately by removing all other content that made Warzone a game. Still looking for some really good asymetric maps with hills and holes, oil derricks I have to search for, which I have to hold and fight for, where I have to push back the enemy in small, tricky steps until he surrenders. :)