Requesting donations

The projects speaking tube.
Add your two cents if you want to.
Timilian
New user

Re: Requesting donations

Post by Timilian »

Hi!

I made monthly supporting subscription, but not used PayPal earlier. I hope I did everything right.
Thank you for your project and wish the game to become even better! :D
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Per I have no skills of that kind. But we have many that did even miracles in comparison to this T-shirt here. I think the logo we see above both on black and white materials optional would be enough. At least at the very beginning.

I do not know how to make good looking bigh logo good to be placed on T-shirt. But it should not be very hard I think, but I have no idea.

I saw the donation page, but somehow it scares me. I still think a cool table would look nice. And some news like, "the last payment xccdderolnnn thanx!"

:3
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Per
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Post by Per »

Per wrote:Seems like I don't always get the nickname info you put in. But when this is missing, I send out an email to ask.
I stopped doing this. It seems that the majority of people donating actually want to be anonymous, and sending out these requests took more time than I'd like.

If you want to be listed as a contributor, and do not see your name on the list on the donations page after an update, contact me and I'll sort it out. Otherwise I'll assume you really want to be anonymous when I do not see a forum nick in the donation message.

Thanks a lot to everyone who has donated so far!