Forum updated...

The projects speaking tube.
Add your two cents if you want to.
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Forum updated...

Post by vexed »

Pardon our dust, we had to do some upgrading, and unfortunately, we lost the old theme, it won't work with this version of phpBB.

I think everything should be working now, if not, post details here.

Also, we are looking for better themes/styles.
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
wz_fan
New user

Re: Forum updated...

Post by wz_fan »

Very nice update! Could you put user info block back to the left? Because now on the right side it looks awkward.

P.S. Forum buttons are not unified across. Report that to planet styles and they fix this.
Berg
Regular
Regular

Post by Berg »

Here we are with a new bland website forum I have done a little work on the theme But i will need some help wityh the banners please post you art work in this thread.
The banners are to be 1082x180 and on in-game action shots with character.
Below is a screen shot of the forum to let you see the concept.
New forum screen shot
New forum screen shot
P.S. Forum buttons are not unified across. Report that to planet styles and they fix this.
Please explain what you mean?
Berg
Regular
Regular

Post by Berg »

So far I have altered the them to include random header images and it would be excellent if Contributors would have some snappy Screen shots to add to it.
Second screenshot with random image
Second screenshot with random image
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

wz_fan wrote: 10 Sep 2018, 10:12 Very nice update! Could you put user info block back to the left? Because now on the right side it looks awkward.

Don't see a option for that... as for the last part, not quite sure what you mean by 'not unified across'.
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Berg
Regular
Regular

Post by Berg »

Please Support your local forum by donating header images for the forum its a way of getting you battler screen shots in official forum header
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

Thanks to Berg, we got the profile stuff back on the left side.

We know about the "online" being on the wrong side, but, I can live with that hiccup. :)