Search found 21 matches

by Odin79
11 Nov 2009, 20:54
Forum: Addon discussions
Topic: Warzone 2100 Mod Manager
Replies: 81
Views: 39812

Re: Warzone 2100 Mod Manager

Doesn't work on Mac OS X. You can't select binaries with Mac OS X. That is definately a side effect of not having a Mac to develop on. However that will soon change, maybe in the next day or so. Once I have the Mac up and running I will make the necessary modifications. And you should just have goo...
by Odin79
11 Nov 2009, 00:29
Forum: Addon discussions
Topic: Warzone 2100 Mod Manager
Replies: 81
Views: 39812

Re: Warzone 2100 Mod Manager

Ok here is an alpha version of the mod manager I'm working on. It has not been fully tested yet so there probably be bugs. I used QtCreator to make this so for the developers out there just use that (or qmake) to build your own binary for your OS. QT4 is required for this. I'm also looking for a Mac...
by Odin79
10 Nov 2009, 19:07
Forum: Addon discussions
Topic: Warzone 2100 Mod Manager
Replies: 81
Views: 39812

Re: Warzone 2100 Mod Manager

Zarel wrote:So why can't you just do that with a .wz file itself?
Putting "foreign" files into the .wz won't break anything in warzone itself?
by Odin79
08 Nov 2009, 10:23
Forum: Addon discussions
Topic: Warzone 2100 Mod Manager
Replies: 81
Views: 39812

Re: Warzone 2100 Mod Manager

Here is a preview screen shot of what I'm working on. Keep in mind that the layout may change before I release it. ModManager1.png Here is a summary of not so obvious planned features: Mod load order - Customize the loading order of mods. Profiles - This will allow you to customize what mods are loa...
by Odin79
06 Nov 2009, 21:57
Forum: Addon discussions
Topic: Warzone 2100 Mod Manager
Replies: 81
Views: 39812

Re: Warzone 2100 Mod Manager

Zarel wrote:I can test your Mac version.

Great, as soon as I have something that actually works I'll post it here.
by Odin79
06 Nov 2009, 21:24
Forum: Addon discussions
Topic: Warzone 2100 Mod Manager
Replies: 81
Views: 39812

Re: Warzone 2100 Mod Manager

First I'd like to apologize in advance for stepping on your toes on this, you have done a great job with the mod manager thus far, but as pointed out by some this one only runs on windows. Since 90% of the time I play Warzone on Linux and the other 10% on Windows I cannot use your manager most of th...